EDUCATORS OF COLOR LEADERSHIP COMMUNITY: 2020-2021 SCHEDULE
The January and March meetings will be split across two days. Choose one :
- Jan 7: New ECLC cohort (started in fall 2020)
- Jan 14: Cohorts in year 2 and 3 of participation (you started in fall 2019 or fall 2018)
- March 23 : New ECLC cohort (started in fall 2020)
- March 24: Cohorts in year 2 and 3 of participation (you started in fall 2019 or fall 2018)
- June 8: All cohorts; Principals and supervisors invited to the sharing of learning, celebration of community
*Please note: this schedule may change as we learn more about district's re-opening plans and see what guidelines are in place for safe gatherings throughout the 2020-21 academic year. ECLC will proceed, but may be adapted for smaller group meetings and/or include online opportunities to connect.
EDUCATORS OF COLOR LEADERSHIP COMMUNITY: 2021-2022 SCHEDULE
*ECLC is being planned for virtual attendance via Zoom. If circumstances allow in-person meetings, we will revisit the schedule and adjust.
ECLC sessions will be schedules over 2 days to allow participants to attend as they have time and interest. In general, there will be a large group session for all participants, time planned for affinity groups by racial/ethnic identity and affinity groups by role (eg, new teachers, administrators, SPED teachers, etc).
We recommend prioritizing ECLC as important professional learning—which it is! Get a sub to ensure your classes are covered. We know you are committed to your students, and we hope that commitment includes taking time to connect with others and restore your well-being in the ECLC community.
Supervisors, please support your ECLC participant to engage fully in the experience.
ECLC 2021-22 schedule:
Orientation (for new participants and their supervisor/principal) Pick one session to attend.
- September 29, 2021 | Wednesday: 9-11 am
- September 29, 2021 | Wednesday: 1-3 pm
- October 1, 2021 | Friday: 9-11 am
- October 1, 2021 | Friday: 1-3 pm
Multiple sessions scheduled over two days. Attend as you have time/interest.
- Session 1: 11/3/21 and 11/5/21
- Session 2: 1/12/22 and 1/14/22
- Session 3: 3/23/22 and 3/26/22
- Session 4: 6/8/22 and 6/10/22